[IP] ketones

Hi Mag!

Non professional guess here....  Had Matt been eating alot of fat when
he had the ketones?  Or had he been real low carbohydrate that day?

The reason I ask is because there is a diet out there called Dr Atkins
and he has his low carb dieters test their ketones to assure them they
are burning fat.  Some people would show ketones and not be losing
weight and that was because the ketones were showing up because of
dietary fat.

I am a few days behind on my insulin pumpers digest so perhaps this has
been answered already.