[IP] Pumping Insulin

Hi all!
I recall reading that someone had someplace e-mailing them when the
updated pumping insulin book is available.  Does anyone remember?

I just started the paperwork process to get a pump and I am scheduled
for  a two and a half hour class on Tuesday....  even though the pump is
not approved yet!  They must be optomistic!

I would really like to get the book Pumping Insulin, but hate to buy the
2nd edition when the 3rd edition is due very soon...   So if anyone
knows where I can get on a list to get notified please let me know!