[IP] Where you put your sets

Call for pictures of infusion set placement. Send me photos showing
infusions sets of all types that are applied. Don't worry about any
possible X-rated stuff, I will crop or blank out anything inappropriate.
I would like to make a good library showing a variety of set placements.
All of this will be on the web site so list members and the public can
see where to insert infusion sets "for real" as opposed to the silly
drawings that D and MM have on their web sites.

Please be generous with your submissions. All will be anonymous and all
will be carefully edited to eliminate things that should not be exposed
on the web.