Re: [IP] 56 BG in 16 mo baby

	When Caitlyn was diagnosed, her doctors said that it was likely that
her recent illness was what sparked the onset of her diabetes.  I don't
know that this is true for everyone.  I am hypoglycemic, and when I get
sick, don't eat and don't drink much, I tend to get low.  I tested 68
the last time I felt that way.  I did the DPPT stuff and came up
negative.  Your grandson might just be sick... I will pray for you all!

Carrie, mom to Caitlyn, dx'd 20 months, turns 5 on 2-20-00