Re: [IP] replacements

In a message dated 1/22/00 10:44:32 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I don't know how long it might take to get your original pump back but I
 would definitely request another replacement pump since you are having so
 many problems with the one you have.
I asked about it and they told me that they would gladly send me another one,
but since the system check was okay, I didn't request a different one. I have
been feeling more and more uneasy about the one I have though so it might be
time to call MM tomorrow.

 Ami in FL
dx'd at age 9
MM 507C since 1/99