[IP] Re: Air

The last time I filled cartridges, some of them had tons of tiny
"fizzy" bubbles at the top where the needle snaps on. This was a
first for us. I was not as meticulous with my technique this time
- can't watch tv and fill them at the same time LOL! I had gotten
the big bubbles out but couldn't get these little ones out. I
finally gave up and stored them in the fridge for later, as
usual. The weird thing is, by the time we needed to use one of
the cartridges a couple of days later, the bubbles were gone! I
don't know where they went but they are definitely not there now!
I checked for leaks and they are not leaking.
(Pump fairies???)

someone said:
Some times when I fill the cartridge, I end up with very small,
pin point size bubbles on the side of the cartridge that I can't
get out

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)