>If she did, in fact, die from insulin shock  I personally don't believe
there is a >case.  (I, however, also don't believe she died of insulin

>What I find even more shocking is how few people seemed to notice the
>inconsistency in the article itself.

I figured everyone noticed the error.  I'm pretty used to finding inaccurate
information on diabetes (and many other things) in the papers, especially in
the headlines.

I don't think reporter's are often responsible for the headline that is
attached to their stories. Can any journalists on the list fill us in on how
headlines are arrived at?