[IP] A TRAGEGY

> Truly a terrible story.  The fact that the little
girl had no say, and the mother and physician were
totally irresponsible (mother should have gone to
hospital, doctor - if and MD or DO - should have
suggested the same thing).  I suspect the worst.  I
would like to see the court transcripts.  This story
makes me angry and so sad all at once.

Cheers

Steve Lazarus