[IP] Who's the expert?

I've used a Disetronic for about 7 years now and have no complaints with
the pump.  Your responses to myths and criticisms are accurate with one
exception in my experience.  When I changed insurers and had trouble
getting reimbursement for pump supplies (despite being told it was
covered), Disetronic offered me no help, none, zilch.  In fact they seemed
surprised that I would be calling them.  The best suggestion was that I
should appeal the decision (duh!) and they would send me information about
how the pump worked and insulin infusion therapy to submit with the appeal.
 They did send me lousy looking photocopies of the information.

The pump itself is fine.