Good Old Days was Re: [IP] A Poll -- 3am check on kids

At 05:09 PM 1/23/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I have still not decided if we are better off than in the days when we
>used the
>old glass syringe and metal syringe and boiled them each day for
>I do know that things have become infinitely more complicated.

I will add an amen to that. Boiling the syringe and needle on the stove to
sterilize them. Needles were 18 to 20 ga. and used multiple times trying to
get all of the "good" out of them. Today is probably better in the long
run. Although I am having some ketones showing up from time to time which I
very rarely had when young.
dx Type I Oct. 1961 on oral meds; started insulin Feb. 1962; started pump
Dec. 1999