Re: [IP] Question Re:basal rate/boluses

Linda -

I took this out of 'Pumping Insulin:'  "If the shift is 10 pounds or more,
an adjustment in the basal rate will likely be needed.  The greater the
weight change and the faster the weight change, the more you need to change
your basal rate."  If you have this book, take a look in the 'When to Change
Basal Rates' section - Chapter 9 (I have the second edition).

'.......  Last year I lost some weight (10 lbs) due to illness and this is