At 07:31 AM 1/23/2000 -0600, you wrote:
Here's a partial copy of a newspaper article from the Asheville, NC Citizen Times:
ASHEVILLE - Alternative practitioner Laurence Perry's lawyer steadfastly maintains his client did nothing wrong in the case of Helena Rose Kolitwenzew, the 8-year-old girl who died Oct. 21 from insulin shock.

If she did, in fact, die from insulin shock  I personally don't believe there is a case.  (I, however, also don't believe she died of insulin shock!!!!!!!)

What I find even more shocking is how few people seemed to notice the inconsistency in the article itself.

Is anyone else disturbed with the apparent error in the content of the article?

Jim S.
email @ redacted