No Subject

Hi all,
First of all i am a newcomer to the group.  I have
been just soaking in all of the information.
I actually have been  pumping for five years.  But
recently started the fne art of counting carbs and
better control.

I was wondering first of all if there are any
arizonians on this list, as i am from the phoenix area
and would like to talk with some people with the pump.

And secondly i just switched insurance companies and
actually have a Hmo now,They know nothing about the
pump.  They rep from the company when i called to find
out who supplies the durable medical equipment kept
telling me to get the supplies from the doctors
office, and that they don't have anyone who supplies
the equipment.
So totally frustrated I called minimed and asked them
what to do.  They took care and called me with a phone
number of the compan for me.
My hats off to the minimed people this time.

Hope Horsford
I don't drive fast, I fly low.
Do You Yahoo!?