[IP] Considering the Pump

I have just joined this list.  My daughter is 14 years old and was
diagnosed 2 years ago.  Though she tests consistently and is pretty good
about watching what she eats, we've had a real battle with high blood
sugars and also some lows. We are considering the pump and have been
looking into both MiniMed and Disitronic. The MiniMed rep was at our house
today and left us a "dummy" pump for Miranda to try.  Miranda found some
stinging at the site for awhile but seems to be okay with it now.  She
generally finds injections painful in her abdomen so maybe this is why.  If
anyone has any insight into this or any advice about the different pumps,
we would appreciate any help.