[IP] Question Re:basal rate/boluses

Recently because of high bloodsugars I have changed my basals from .6
12AM-5AM, .7 5AM-12AM to .8 -24 HRS.  When I first started pumping I had my
basals set and had a 1:15 ratio for carbo.  Now with my most previous basals
and my current of .8 I am finding I stay pretty close in a range of 90-150
without bolusing for meals/snacks.  If I bolus, I go low with even a small
bolus.  If I get into the 200+ range a bolus of .2 brings me down to around
140.  Has anyone else had this experience?  If I lower my basal rate my
sugars go up and with them in a good range(120-150) I don't dare bolus or I
go low.  Last year I lost some weight (10 lbs) due to illness and this is
when this whole phenomenon started happening.  Just wondered if anyone else
has had the same or similar experience. I have never heard of this before.