Re: [IP] Testing at 3am and compliance

In a message dated 1/23/00 6:34:29 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I
sometimes wake up when I'm low in my sleep, sometimes I don't.  However if
I don't, the "only" reprecussion for me is I wake up in the upper 200's or
300's and feel like crap.  >>

This was true for me for about 40 years (that I would have a rebound if I
went low at night and would be high but coherent in the morning --of course,
most of those years, middle of the night testing would have been a bit
inadequate anyway).  But eventually my body stopped reacting that way, and if
I went low at night I sometimes did not wake up at all in the morning, and if
I did wake up I was not in the least coherent.  It is not fun, and is a great
incentive to testing during the night. (and frequently during the day)

Linda Z