Re: Subject: [IP] Tender Site Life Short - ConsideringVelosulin/Humalog Mix

Hello April,

I'm sorry I'm not quite sure of some of what you mentioned.  I have never
heard of what you said you are experiencing, therefore don't want offer any
I do know that the  teen years are really unpredictable.  I'm now on humalog
insulin and i t works much better for me.

Sorry that I couldn't be more help but maybe another time or if you want to
try to fill me in a little more so I can tell more about exactly what is
happening I will try to be more help.
Until the next  time keep on pumping.   Nancy