Re: [IP] re: reservoirs - April

>What about using the left over insulin from the last cartlidge?Reinjecting
>it into a new one. Some of us waste ALOT of insulin at every change.

I'm glad you found the information useful, April.
As for using the insulin that's left in your old cartridge by injecting it
into the new one, I don't really know if there's any reason not to do this.
I suspect it's just fine, since the insulin will last up to a month at room
temperature, the insulin in the old cartridge is still sterile, and the new
cartridge is sterile as well.
I'm thinking of calling MiniMed with a bunch of questions that have come up
on this list and posting their answers.  They, after all, probably have the
correct answers.