Re: [IP] Complacency and number question

In a message dated 01/23/2000 3:46:37 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> So, IPers, what are YOUR goals?

100-200 for now......i had so many severe lows we're trying to keep it higher
to get my hypo awareness back.       after having been through DKA years ago,
mentally i still have trouble when i see a higher number (although "my"
higher number is normal).      i just never want to be that sick again.
so, i'm trying to keep my numbers up and am starting to feel lows.