[IP] 3 am check

Kevin has never awakened on his own when he goes low during the night. We
have lowered his total basal over the last 2 months from 9.5 to 6.5. His body
is rapidly changing....and it seems to go kaploo-ee during the night. So, for
now, we will continue to check him for our peace of mind, and his well-being.

I'm hoping this will change for OUR well-being. We are sleep deprived! :)

Mom of Kevin