[IP] A Poll

Before Joie got the pump she had a couple of bad lows with a couple of
seizures.  Since then I know that there are some nights I don't need to check
her.  But I am just so scared now that something might happen if I don't
check.  So my husband and I take turns every night checking her at 2am.  When
Joie has lows in the night she doesn't wake up either she sleeps very hard.
When she is away at camps or at a friends house, the kids are usually up so
late and eating that I don't worry too much. And she usually lets herself run
a little higher also when she is away.

Anne (mom to 14 year old pumper)