[IP] cold weather and basal rates

Almost unheard of in NC, but the highs have not gotten over 37/38 degrees in
over a week!  We've had snow 3 times and today freezing rain.

Coinciding with this, I had three night time lows in a row, dropped my
basals for last night and woke up perfect.  Other rates I haven't tested
yet, but I have been having a lot more lows this week.  Someone once
mentioned that cold weather can do this, but WOW!  Either that or it's just
a pump fairy thing ;)

I always wake up with a low so I never test in the middle of the night,
unless I wake up.