Re: [IP] A Poll

Oh yes, that 3 AM check...Still doing it once in a while when Kev's # is an
iffy at bedtime (that's our bedtime 11:30 PM).

My 2 yr old nephew was dx'd  2/99 and is doing MDI and asked me the other day
when do the night checks stop and will she ever be able to sleep through the
night again?  Couldn't or didn't want to answer that one for her!!!!

Oh well, what's a little sleep deprivation!  At least we can go right back to
bed instead of having to get up to feed a baby that may not go back to

Linda, mom to Kev