[IP] Re: poll

Exactly. We've only been pumping less than 2mos so we aren't at
that confidence level yet - still too many inconsistencies with
the night time bg's and other variables. My daughter is 9yo and
right now I want her to enjoy being a kid and not strap her with
even more responsibility. When she's older she can take on this
responsibility. But for now, I really don't mind doing it for

Renee said:
So please don't hesitate to recommend pumps for young children,
because of this "thread". The assumption is that the 3 am checks
diminish in frequency for most families, as both they and the
child feel more
confident with pump therapy. However, the "delayed bg effect" of
athletic kids remains a powerful concern, and may "skew" the
statistics on
this "poll".

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)