[IP] Rear site...We did it!!!

Just wanted to thank everyone out there that gave us encouraging words about
the rear site.
Kevin needed a site change and after 1/2 HR of trying to stay calm and
discussing changing to the rear he finally agreed to try it, although he told
us he was scared it would hurt and was not a happy camper.  We said it was
scary for us too and that we would all do it together.

Well, after praying for a great site and no pain...our prayers were answered.
He didn't even flinch and said it was actually OK.  His bgs have been great
and we'll go from here.

I am wondering if I should either go a little higher or lower to get it off
the band of his underwear, although he says it doesn't bother him.

Thanks again, Linda