Re: [IP] RE: Stevia

At 03:01 AM 12/23/2000  Joseph T. Humphreys wrote:
 >I use it all the time without adverse effect on my sugar, there was a rumor
 >that the other sweeteners could cause stroke.

Many of these "rumors" have been around for years and have no proven
scientific basis.

Actually, I find that since I started pumping that I use much less
artificial sweeteners. My main sweetener intake is in soda. Otherwise, as
long as I track the carb intake, there is no reason why I can't eat
"regular" food. I just try watch the fat intake and try not worry about
everything else.