Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 02:58:31 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] That's How I Feel...

Hi David ~

After you put the reservoir into your pump, are you
giving it a 5.0
(more or less) so that the driver arms on the lead
screw are firmly
the plunger and making the insulin drip from the
tubing connector
needle(SIL), or needle (Soft-Set)?  Then, are you
doing the proper
prime to
fill the cannula after insertion?

I'm guilty of both tricks is why I'm asking...;-)

Also, by chance do you think you may be coming down
with Mr. Influenza?

Hang in there!

Hugs, Joanne Mc - Who will be pumping one year come
Valentine's Day...

Do You Yahoo!?