Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 02:58:31 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] That's How I Feel...

Hi David ~

After you put the reservoir into your pump, are you
giving it a 5.0
prime
(more or less) so that the driver arms on the lead
screw are firmly
against
the plunger and making the insulin drip from the
tubing connector
needle(SIL), or needle (Soft-Set)?  Then, are you
doing the proper
prime to
fill the cannula after insertion?

I'm guilty of both tricks is why I'm asking...;-)

Also, by chance do you think you may be coming down
with Mr. Influenza?

Hang in there!

Hugs, Joanne Mc - Who will be pumping one year come
Valentine's Day...