Re: [IP] emergency insulin in tubing

When I fill my cartridge I use the old style of filling aid and pull the
plunger all the way back till it stops, right at the edge of the glass
cartridge. Sometimes when I get my 01 alarm I notice that there is
still insulin remaining, I do a cartridge amount "reset" and continue
pumping until there is an 04 Occlusion alarm.  The 01 means you
have pumped 315ml since the last reset, not that there isn't any
insulin left.  YVMV