[IP] re 3am checks

My parents always check me at 3am....I check b4 bed as
well..which is anywhere between 11pm and 1am...and
then again if i'm fine at 3am, it's 6am for breakfast
or later depending on teh day of week..my 3ams are
Finally getting consistent..for the past seven days, 6
have been between 102 and 133!!!but the am readings
after that are never consistent, i think i may be
crashing and rebounding, so i hvae some investigating
to do:-)
Do You Yahoo!?