[IP] That's how I feel...

Thanks for your reply, Brian.

I did have ketones and the protocol for that is bolus
by syringe and change the set.
Last night I was 74 at Midnight. I had 20 carbs and
went to bed. At 3am I was 214 and at 6am I was 288. I
bolused with the pump and tested hourly. At 7am I was
259 and at 8am, 215. I took another 1.5 units at 8am
and at 9am I was 127 so I ate breakfast. {I'm not
supposed to eat if my bg is over 200.}At 11am I was
119. Things look good right now. Though I would like
to have made it to church this morning. I teach 7th &
8th grade Sunday school and play the piano.

Do You Yahoo!?