[IP] That's How I Feel...

Hi David ~

After you put the reservoir into your pump, are you giving it a 5.0 prime
(more or less) so that the driver arms on the lead screw are firmly against
the plunger and making the insulin drip from the tubing connector
needle(SIL), or needle (Soft-Set)?  Then, are you doing the proper prime to
fill the cannula after insertion?

I'm guilty of both tricks is why I'm asking...;-)

Also, by chance do you think you may be coming down with Mr. Influenza?

Hang in there!

Hugs, Joanne Mc - Who will be pumping one year come Valentine's Day...