Re: [IP] Insurance company co-pays

You sound a bit upset!  Thought I'd add a little more information on the
insurance/lawsuit subject.

First, one of the major insurance carriers here began approving payments for
pumps after a member filed a bad faith lawsuit against them.  This wasn't our
carrier, but we believe ours gave in to avoid the same action.

Second, and almost funny:  After Todd's pump and supplies were approved,
another member asked the carrier about coverage, and the customer service
reps hooked her up with us to ask how we did it.  They told her that once
they paid for ours, they would have to pay for others!  SOOO, after all...
customer service was really on our side.  That made the effort well worth it!

Maybe things happen for a reason!

Hang in there, and don't give up!