Re:[IP] high #'s after set change

<>

Anne, we too had the same problem with Amy. We have taken some advice we
learned from this IP group and Amy leaves her old set in for about 2 hours.
She also has to do a .8 bolus instead of the usual .5 -- this we learned very
quickly with her. Now, she can take her old set out immediately and still do
the .8 bolus and just go a little high. But she just can't do the .5 at all.

YMMV
Sue
Mom of Amy, 13