Re:[IP] high #'s after set change

Anne, we too had the same problem with Amy. We have taken some advice we
learned from this IP group and Amy leaves her old set in for about 2 hours.
She also has to do a .8 bolus instead of the usual .5 -- this we learned very
quickly with her. Now, she can take her old set out immediately and still do
the .8 bolus and just go a little high. But she just can't do the .5 at all.

Mom of Amy, 13