Re: [IP] high #'s after set change

Hi Lindsey,
My 14 y/o daughter, diabetic for 3 years and pumping for 2, went from 6.4 to
10.3 on her HgbA1C values over almost a 2 year period after starting the
pump. You are right about the decreased lows making the HgbA1C go up, but
also there is no way to figure out all the good old growth hormone swings
that occur. We found that Cara's BG stabilized a bit after she started her
period last summer, but it took testing before each meal, and 2 hours after,
to finally get her #'s down to 8.2 last month. We are hoping it is even
better next test.
Hang in there and keep on pushing on. The folks here are a great help and
Good luck.