Re: [IP] Middle of Night - Site Changes

In a message dated 1/22/00 8:43:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< .me and matt just hid under the covers
 and continued to giggle like crazy.. >>

Making memories in the middle of the night! -
Not every mom gets a chance to make memories in the middle of the night.
I always tell Kap a joke - or give him advice from "Old Cutt"
Old Cutt is an endless story I made up about a boy that didnt want to do as
society preferred him to do!  Like, Bath or eat w/ proper tools.  He wanders
through life doing as he pleases.
Or the endless tale of multiple children - who went to school and they all
looked the same and the teacher always mixed them.  Kap likes to add a new
kid to the bunch with a wild name.
Of course, these tales are told in southern broken English.  The word aint is
considered to be used by those with higher education in our tales.
Making Memories at 3am.
Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumper