Re: [IP] Re: Who's the expert? (Was MM vs Disetronic)

> Did you say THREE pump companies??  I only know of Diesetronic and
> Minimed...
See the link for ANIMAS on the links page of the web site. They are
in the final stages of FDA approval and I believe they have already
started production in anticipation of a 1st quarter approval. That's
just heresay at the moment, I've not gotten any information from them
directly, but know they've been working toward this for some time.
I'll move a link on to the main page of the site as soon as they
receive their approval and begin selling the pumps. Don't know much
about the features as everyone seems very closed mouthed. Perhaps
that is a requirement for the approval cycle, don't know???