Re: [IP] 3 am BG checks

hi all
6 months after nathan was dxed he woke scaring and he
was 22 at 2am in the morning. that scared me enough
that i get up every morning and check nathan and
chelsey bs at 2am. we never had another onee that bad
in the morning and never want to again.
i check them both at 10 pm, 2am , and 5am. the 5am
gives me time to correct a high,if needed, before
breakfast at 630am
sleep hmmmmmmmmm, something i do not know what is.LOL
mom to nathan 4yo dxed 2/97 and chelsey 6yo dxed 9/99
both pumping and loving it

Do You Yahoo!?