Re: [IP] Middle of Night - Site Changes

Darlene, are'nt those middle of the night changes fun?  Me and Matt got into
trouble the last time we had to do a 3am change.  I was making it a joke,
poor thing, Matt uses ice to numb, anyhow we got carried away and forgetting
others were sleeping and we woke dad up, he had noooo idea we were changing
set, and he became "grumpy"..........me and matt just hid under the covers
and continued to giggle like crazy.............memorable moments............