Re: [IP] Update on Kap & Pumping

    Made me chuckle.  When I was little, I used to imagine that all the
organs were factories and had jobs to do, and I always wondered why the
workers at the Pancresas wouldn't go into work each day?  Arteries and veins
were like freeways bringing people to and from work, or something like that.
It's amazing how imaginative and creative we are when we're young to try to
understand things.  Congrats and good luck pumping.
ciao, Brian