Re: [IP] A Poll

In a message dated 1/22/00 7:55:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  do a 3AM bg check or did
 you stop doing them at some point & why. >>
What Endo Said
Kap's endo said to do a 3am check - but only when there has been a basel rate
change or a site change late in the day.

What Mom will do!
With a basel rate change I will check him at 3am - and I will do it for 3
days - to make sure there is a pattern.  Once night is not enough to satisfy
me that all is well.
I would think by looking at the morning # - a normal person would use it as a
guide that all is well during the night.
Living and Learning
Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumping