[IP] That's how I feel...

<SNIP>I was very discouraged in the beginning.  I was
trying harder than ever before and wasn't improving.

That's where I'm at right now. I've been on MM 508
since 12-27-99. Things have been so weird the last
couple of days. I've used 3 sets in the last two days
and can't seem to get leveled off. I was 380,350,
360,over night. So I bolused by syringe and dropped to
29 by morning. I put in a new set and I was high all
day. So I changed the set again and bolused by syringe
and it went from 350 to 360 then it dropped suddenly
to 257, 30 mintues latter.Then it rose again to 280.
Two hours after that I was 97. I don't understand.
This was supposed to make things more regular.

Do You Yahoo!?