[IP] A Poll

I'm just curious if any of you routinely do a 3AM bg check or did
you stop doing them at some point & why.
My 9yo daughter has been pumping since 11/30/99 and we are still
doing them routinely although I know our (dr's and our) goal is
to eliminate it eventually (I guess when her middle of the night
bg's remain stable consistently?) I know this is probably one of
those YMMV things but I was curious anyway (as is another new
pumper-mom friend of mine here in town.)
Thanks! I always learn so much from you all! :)

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)