Bubbles, was Re: [IP] Pre-filling MM syringes

Ruth Schneider wrote:

> it is those PESKY bubbles that sometimes occur.

I used to worry lots about the bubble I could rarely get out of the
cartridge until a post by Fran helped me see I was stressing over a
bubble that never got in the tubing.  I still try to get all the bubbles
out just don't worry about the ones I can't.  I just check morning and
night to make sure the bubble is still in the cartridge.