[IP] Quitting the pump

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the their advice both on the forum
and sent privately.  I printed all of the posts and e-mails to give to Joie.
I am going to have her read them and then make a list of all of the pros and
cons of pumping.  I am pretty positive that after we do this that she will
decide that pumping is better than MDI.  But I feel so bad  that she feels so
self-conscious about the pump.  I guess it is easy to forget everything that
these kids go through when their #'s are good and they feel great.  You
forget that these kids are putting a lot of work and going through a lot to
get these great #'s.

Thanks again to everyone that responded.

Anne (mom to  14 year old pumper)