Re: [IP] Re: Who's the expert? (Was MM vs Disetronic)

At 02:12 PM 1/22/2000  Jack Granowski wrote:
 >I have since learned that there are D lurkers.  If MM is contributing I
 >would think that D
 >should also, and should be assured that it would not be an MM house list.

Be assured that we have tried all sorts of different ways (including
jumping through flaming hoops) to get Disetronic to contribute to this
list, just the way MiniMed has. So far Michael has had absolutely no
success at all. So, it's not for want of trying. If Disetronic wants to
have an equal presence here we are certainly more than open to have them

 From my understanding, the numbers of MiniMed vs Disetronic users on this
list closely mimics the sales percentages in the United States.