[IP] replacements

I was wondering if anyone has had to send in their MM pump for a warrantly
replacement. I sent mine in a couple of months ago because the glass on the
LCD broke and turned the screen black.  My replacement arrived early the next
day with no problems, but I was told by the tech that my original pump was
being fixed and would be sent back to me. I haven't heard from MM regarding
my original pump and I frankly don't care for the replacement I was sent. I
have had to make 2 service calls on it for malfunctioning and it also gives
warning alarm codes that aren't listed in the guide. I was wondering if
anyone has had something similar and if so, how long does it take to get the
original pump back from MM? TIA!

 Ami in FL
dx'd at age 9
MM 507C since 1/99