[IP] Pre-filling MM syringes

> I'm asking you other MM users out there -- if we
> pre-fill our MM cartridges, say 6 at a time, will the Humalog sitting in
> the cartridges have any effect on the lubricant? What have you
> Thinking about trying this with Amy, but her #'s have been so "iffy"
> lately I would hate to add another negative factor.
> Sue

I'm with your *iffiness.* In the first place, we're being warned about
re-using syringes for certain reasons. I don't recall (Hillary syndrome
again) anyone concerned going against Lilly's instructions of once Humalog
is at room temp to not re-chill it. Warming/chilling seems to me would
hasten deterioration.  Do we need more negative factors? Is it worth it?
Does it really take that much time to fill one at a time?  YMMV.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)