Re: [IP] insurance woes

I wasn't looking forward to switch from the FastTake to the Complete
because of an insurance change.  I like the speed and size of the
FastTake and for me both meters have good repeatability (tested by back
to back readings). The insurance company contracts processing of
pharmacy benefits to another company and my FastTake strips were
covered.  I am not about to ask the insurance company why their list of
covered strips isn't the same as the pharmacy processing place <g>.