Re: [IP] prefilled cartridges

Okay, this is dumb but I thought that the people who were talking about
pre-filled cartridges were using the "D" cartridges and not the MM.  I know
how to fill the cartridge but can't figure out how to cap the thing for
storage.  The only way I can see to seal the cartridge is to connect it to
the tubing.  That is the only attachment I have found to that fits the
opening of the cartridge.  I am using sils. Am I missing something?