Re: [IP] insurance woes

Good for you!!  Write that letter!!  I had the same problem with Health Net
wanting all diabetics to use the Presicion Meter.  I use Accu Check Instant
and didn't want to change (been using it for many years).  I wrote and told
them how unfair it is to suggest all diabetics need/want to use the same
meters, that I was very comfortable with my meter results, that all diabetics
are not the same and anything else I could think of.  I got to keep my Accu
Chek and my strips.  Hope it works for you.